Are you having a hard time relating to your children as the reach the teenage and young adult years? You are not alone! Today’s families are under extreme daily time pressures and commitments which takes its toll on being able to communicate effectively and keep harmony and peace in the home. Many parents are finding it hard to relate to their children as they reach their teenage and young adult years. The Parent/Child relationship needs to be redefined as children mature into young adults.
I have developed a 4-session counseling program to teach you how to understand your child’s behavior and develop effective communication skills.
Learn how to build a strong relationship with your maturing children. Understand why they misbehave and effective communication skills to help you connect with them for a lifetime.
After Completing the Program, You Will:
- Know the 4 Goals of Misbehavior
- Understand Why Your Child is Misbehaving
- Have Improved and Effective Communication Skills and Listening Techniques to Connect with Your Child
- Know How to Maintain a Strong Relationship into Adulthood
- Know How to Establish New Family Dynamics
Request an appointment time today by calling 714-267-8523 or send me an email. I look forward to working with you.